If you are visiting our secure campus, please be aware of the following information:
Parking and security
- The visitor parking lot is accessible from Horsetooth Rd., just west of Timberline Rd.
- All visitors must use the main entrance
- A photo ID may be required for check in with front desk security unless otherwise noted
- For large events, please follow event signage for parking and event entry
- Use the campus entrance on Horsetooth Rd.
- Continue past the visitor parking spots and through the raised security gate into the employee parking lot, where you may park anywhere
- After parking, make your way to the main entrance through the pedestrian gate between the pool car garage and the headquarters building (see map below)
- Four public electric vehicle charging stations
- ADA compliant facilities