Safety is a core Platte River Power Authority (Platte River) value, reflected in our strong safety culture. Platte River has a comprehensive vendor safety program and hires only vendors who operate safely. Any vendor interested in bidding on a current or future project with Platte River must complete the Vendor Safety Qualification Form. Platte River’s Health and Safety Department reviews the information provided in the Vendor Safety Qualification Form to evaluate the overall health and safety program of each vendor. Platte River expects every vendor to provide a safe work environment for its employees, Platte River employees and the public while exhibiting a positive and proactive safety culture. Please provide all information requested in the form linked below.Required information
- Vendor safety qualification form – Fill out the form completely and provide all documentation, including:
- Any OSHA citations and corrective measures over the last five years.
- Safety performance statistics from your OSHA 300 log. If you are not required to maintain a 300 log, then you must provide documentation from your or your insurers’ internal records.
- If you are responding to a request for proposals or invitation to bid, you must include the project number on the form.
- You must also provide any additional documentation requested by Platte River. If you have safety-related information not specifically requested, you should provide that as well.(/li>
- Platte River’s Health and Safety Department and Project Management must approve and qualify all vendors.
- Once a vendor is qualified, it remains qualified for the remainder of the calendar year. Vendors must re-qualify by filling out a new form and undergoing safety review each year.
- If there are incidents or safety deviations during contracted work, the Platte River Health and Safety Department and the assigned Platte River Project Manager may require a review of the vendor’s safety program before any additional work is performed, even if a previous qualification is unexpired.
Platte River may disqualify any vendor in its sole discretion for safety concerns including, but not limited to poor safety performance, repeated safety violations or other unsafe acts.