Platte River load forecast page terms and conditions:
The following are the terms and conditions required for accessing the Platte River Power Authority load forecast web page.
- By accessing the web page containing Platte River’s load forecast, you agree that you are a utility customer of the City of Fort Collins, the City of Loveland, the City of Longmont or the Town of Estes Park. You further acknowledge that you are not an energy trader, power marketer or otherwise in a position to use this data to manipulate regional energy prices. Using this information for purposes of fixing market rates is prohibited by law in accordance with 18 C.F.R. § 1c, Prohibition of Energy Market Manipulation.
- This data is provided by Platte River as a customer service to owner community utility customers. Platte River makes no representation as to the accuracy of the data and is not and shall not be responsible for the consequences of any decisions made using or relying upon such data.
- The data provided to this site requires proper operation of a number of systems, including systems operated by other entities such as the community utilities in the City of Fort Collins, the City of Loveland, the City of Longmont and the Town of Estes Park. Platte River provides no assurance or guarantee that this site will be available at all times or that the data will be accurate, reliable, complete or timely.
- Customers accessing the data provided understand and agree that Platte River provides this information on an “as is” basis. Platte River disclaims any obligation to correct or update information posted on this website. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed to the full extent permitted by the law.
- Each customer specifically acknowledges that Platte River is not liable in any way for the use of any such information, and that the risk of injury from any use of any of the information found on this website rests entirely with the customer using it. In no event shall Platte River be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Platte River, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, customers and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.