How you can find out more information about the ZNC
Following its Dec. 7 Board presentation, Platte River has scheduled several more presentations to explain the findings of the zero net carbon modeling project. The public is invited to attend any or all of the following events:
- 3 p.m. All communities’ Town Hall meeting; Fort Collins Hilton Hotel; 425 West Prospect Road, Fort Collins, CO
- 6 p.m. Loveland City Council meeting; City Council Chambers; 500 E 3rd St., Loveland, Colo.
- 4:30 p.m. Estes Park Town Board Study Session (public comment after, during regular meeting); Town Board Room at Town Hall, 170 MacGregor Ave., Estes Park, Colo.
- 6:00 p.m. Fort Collins Town Hall meeting; 222 Laporte, Fort Collins, Colo.; Colorado Room
- 4 p.m. Loveland Utility Commission meeting; 200 N. Wilson Ave., Loveland, Colo.; Service Center
- 5:30 p.m. Fort Collins Energy Board; 222 Laporte, Fort Collins, Colo.; Colorado Room
- 7 p.m. Longmont City Council meeting; City Council Chambers; Longmont Civic Center,
350 Kimbark St., Longmont, Colo.
- 5:30 p.m. Community meeting at Group Publishing – 1515 Cascade Ave., Loveland, Colo.
For more information about the zero net carbon modeling project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 226.4000.
(Video) All Communities’ Town Hall Meeting - Dec. 7, 2017
2000 East Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525-5721 USA
(970) 226.4000 or 1.800.748.5113